It Wasn't Me

I got home today and found out there is some wanna-be gossip blog out there saying things about people, automatically I get blamed just because its known that I dont get along with the person it talked about. This is my one and only blog, plus if im gonna talk shit I wont do it from a secret blog, i have better things to do with my time. Come on now!!

On a different note, this weekend was a fun one. Thursday i just hung out with the dudes in the dorm and drank some beer. Friday night was pretty fun, just hung at home with some good friends and my brother and his friends. Saturday night I went to Kevins with my Travis and had such a good time, probably the second time i was able to be successfully cross-faded, i was pretty stoked on it for some reason. It was nice to hang out with old and new friends.

the BF

Jess, Jeff, Steven, Billy

Brother n' friends

cat cup


Travis and (the other) Billy


Jon (no H, dumb)

My 2 brothers

Dillon


shoes and socks
(i really love this girl)




Josh and Travis




Thats Steven back there


Kevin and Billy


it looks like im punching Trav because he chose Joe


this couch gets a lot of guy on guy action i hear




Joe loves her too

The Dog Whisperer 





Joe 

brother and sister

right after Joe peed in the shower, there were about 6 people in the bathroom


d.a.n.c.e. 
(i think they just heard it for the first time last month, they were all so stoked and ran to go dance. making a HUGE deal about it)
((talking shit))


she is awesome


like really




GAS IS SO CHEAP! I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE!!


Del Taco treats

sleepover!


No comments: