iLove iPhone

These are some of my favorite pictures i have taken over the past year that ive had my iphone, can't you tell im having a boring friday? Some i haven't really taken myself but ill give out credit. I hope youre entertained. Warning: lots of cat pictures


The perks of my DUI class, there are more


as you can tell i didnt take this, but i love these ladies


Two of my favorite boys 


this dude..

...drunk wedding dancing


guess who


awww




another outfit i creeped in my DUI class


more underground singing

bruce springsteen?

DUI vet, has one eye and longest hair ever

the jonas brother! thanks J!


jonas lovers, bitches


breff


bodyworlds






bri took and made this...more please?
Becca!


grandmas house


he really sleeps like this


BLTC


dick head



so little


sugar


awwww


passed out..



chloe

1 comment:

Carynn Mae Eren. said...

Laughed at all the DUI class photos. I missed your blogs!